CAREERS AT NECL
Here at NECL it is our people who drive the relationships helping businesses and individuals with a wide range of IT and digital services.
Join our team and browse our current job opportunities below.
Job Description: IT Consultant
Organisational Relationships: Reports to: Neil Enskat
To provide first line technical support for clients IT and telephony needs.
Technical Helpdesk Support
- To be first point of contact for all calls received from clients.
- To maintain an accurate and up to date log of all calls, including progress tracking, details of work carried out along with timesheets and call summaries.
- To be able to obtain sufficient understanding from the initial call to prioritise the relative urgency of each call.
- To provide excellent problem solving and trouble shooting based on knowledge and experience to be able to promptly resolve a wide range of technical issues.
- To attend client premises in a professional and efficient manner to provide on site technical support, training maintenance and advice as required.
Scheduled Technical Support
- To provide routine technical visits at client premises for maintenance as scheduled.
- To build effective relationships with clients.
- To provide feedback on the products the company is using.
- To support all stages of project work carried out by the company including on site implementation as required.
- To provide feedback based on technical support logs with regards to the performance of products in use in order to help shape the company’s long term product strategy.
To be able and willing to provide flexible out of hours support as required. Such requirements may be as a result of:
- The need to minimise downtime of clients services,
for completion of critical tasks.
- To complete disaster recovery and essential maintenance work.
- For effective implementation of installation or move projects.
- To complete any other reasonable task as required.
This role requires continual technical development in line with providing proactive technical support to clients. The balance between front line technical support and project implementation may change over time.
To apply, or to learn more about the company and role, please forward your CV via email on to Neil Enskat (email@example.com).